The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Final water class... for now...

This morning was our last water aerobics class for the year - I can't believe that 5 weeks have passed already! We found out that our teacher, Joey, will have a class again in the fall. So, we've just got to find some things to do over the summer until then - maybe a few classes at the 'Y' or somewhere else.

What I do know is that I can't go the whole summer without the water exercise. It hasn't done anything for reducing my weight, but what it does is keep me flexible. The value to my legs and knees is well worth the effort. So, we'll find something somewhere to keep going.

Now, off to weigh-in. We'll see how things go, and I'll let you know later. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Way-back-when" I was in college I had a semester of swimming class. I was younger of course but never felt better in my life. I have always wanted my own pool. Maybe a lap pool or something would be in your future. Keep up the good work. p.s. Maybe the lap pool could double as a baptismal fount!!!!! :)

Cal said...

Funny you should mention that - we are making plans that when the Lord moves and we begin building a new house, a lap pool is definitely something we are going to try and include. Before this class, it was a "wouldn't that be nice?" Since the class, it's moved up to a "we need to add this..." :-)