The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Another Rockford Run!

We rode to Comstock Park again Thursday night - just Vicki and I, which was quite fun. And today Tammie & Greg invited us to do another Rockford ride. :-D So, another 11 mile ride, with a stop in the middle for some ice cream. (Traverse Bay Cherry Fudge - YUMMMM!!!! It was SOOOOoooOOO good...) Did alright. Got a little sore within the first two miles, popped a Motrin, told my knees to stuff it, and got down to some great trail riding through beautiful scenery. It was hot and sticky, but still a great ride. And a nice time of food and fun at the George's afterward.

Have I mentioned we LOVE riding our bikes? No? Well - let me tell you about it...

:-D

No comments: