The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

DONE!!! (with this part anyway)

I finished the basic work for the last song this afternoon. It's fitting that the first song I ever wrote is the last song I finished for the CD - the title track, "Angelica's Waltz."

Fine tuning is next, and finishing the copy for the booklet. Hopefully tomorrow our software arrives for us to begin the design of the materials, and we'll finish that this weekend and have the CD out to the duplication company on Monday.

WHEW! :-D

And yes, I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. What if folks get it, listen to it, and think "what the HECK did I spend actual cash money on this thing for?" Or, "Look mom - a new coaster." Yes, I'm insecure - it's like putting something very personal out for public display and commentary. Eeeep.

Soli Deo Gloria...

No comments: