The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I went and did it...

Blame it on a coupon for a free bottle. Blame it on the events of the past year, which have contributed to the issue. Blame it on spring. Whatever the case, I did it.

I tried Just For Men. And, despite Mr. 'beek's constant reminder over the years that "tenors aren't REAL men," it would appear I am, since Just For Men worked.

Yup - I "washed away the grey." Not to mention the white. Hey - it was free, after all. :-D Vicki found a color that pretty much is an exact match to my hair, sans white of course, and when the deed was done, my hair ended up a lot less white/grey and a lot more ash brown. I doubt if most people would even notice, since the color didn't change - just the grey and white.

Vanity of vanities? No - not really. I've always held to the truth of Proverbs 16:31
Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life. Now, if my hair would all agree, and go white, I'd be happy. But this gradual turning of the leaves is taking a little too long. So, if for now Vicki likes the look of it, I'll keep it this way.

*sigh* So now, I go to the same hair stylist that Vicki does, we both use goop in our hair to style it (actually, I use more than she does...), and we both, um... "enhance" our color. 's ok with me - she's adorable, and I'm just tryin' to keep up. Not to mention my status as my wife's arm candy. We high-maintenance trophy husbands have to keep ourselves up, right? :-D

No comments: