The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, March 16, 2007

And so, it begins

The first song for the new CD is at about 90%. :-D I actually got an idea on the way home from some errands, got into my studio, and a few hours later have the basic arrangement done.

It wasn't the first one I planned, on, but the Lord decided that this one was going to be the first to get recorded. Vicki came home, heard the beginning of it, and loved it. So, one started, 11 or so to go...

YIKES-A-RONI!!!! :-D

No comments: