The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Arr! Ye say it be yer birthday? ARR!

As be me tradition, we be celebratin' Talk Like A Pirate Day!



My pirate name is:


Mad Sam Kidd



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
And, as also be me tradition, we be celebratin' the birthday of me first mate, a fine strappin' wench that's been on me crew for these past 26 years. I did try to find her pirate name, but the goat-kissin' son of a scurvy dog name-generatin'-thing didn't give 'er a name that did 'er justice. So, let me sees...

I calls her Cap'n Victoria Kidd, the scourge of typos and sloppy data (whatever that be). And she be me first mate, me soul mate, and me only mate on this 'ere voyage through life.

I loves ya, Sweet Vicki Sue, and I always will! ARRRR!!

No comments: