The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tonight in Hudsonville CANCELED!

I HATE to cancel a show! It always leaves me uncertain - did I do the right thing? Should I have just pushed through the snow and went for it? Would anyone have showed up if I had made it through the snow? Is someone going to show up who didn't get the word that I canceled it? ARRRRGH!

Forecast: 2-4" today, 3-5" tonight. No break in there for anything to get cleaned up.

So, I pulled the plug. My wife will be a little frustrated - being the U.P. girl that she is, she'd say "this is NOTHING! What did you do that for?" But I went out in it, saw how things are, checked the forecast, and made the decision.

So, no show tonight. Sorry if you were planning on joining us - I'm a wimp. :-/

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Merry Christmas Cal & Vicki.