The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Phabulous Photo Phridays!!

So here's the deal - I decided that since a) some of my family and friends don't do the Facebook thing, and b) since they then miss stuff like puppy photos, etc... Well, there's something I can do about that.

Welcome to Photo Phriday on TW'sW's, wherein I grab some photos from my FB page, including the witty commentary (or lack thereof) and display it for my peeps to see.

OK - mostly for my aunt. Since she's not an FB peep.

OK - for a few others too. After all, we do have a readership here of, um, let me check...

3.58 readers! (wow - that's a great upsurge...)

So, for today's Photo Phriday ('cause it's phresh and phat to spell it like dat!), I take you back to June 16th, 2012 - BekaV's Gotcha Day! Sherman, if you'll set the Way Back Machine, we'll get this party started!...

Hi, Peeps!!

I'm Beka Valentine, and I've just been adopted!


But I still haven't pooped... yet...


First car ride? Knocked ov-ah! No big deal...


And I hear there's good grub waiting at "home" - whatever that is...


Puppy teeth, meet puppy toy.


Puppy teeth, meet momma toy. *ouch!*


Grinning for the camera...


"A girl's gotta s-i-i-i-n-n-n-g-g-g!!!!!" (or at least vocalize a little...)


Yes. Yes, I do have pretty eyes. Thanks for noticing.
(What won't become apparent until some weeks from now is that they're actually amber in color...)
  
Being a puppy is tough work - got to grab a quick nap...


We're home!!!!!!!!


Yup - it IS good grub!


Here's my new yard... seems huge to a 7 week old...


Smelling doggie smells...


 Doing doggie CSI...


 
And other outdoor "activities."
("Good girl!" says momma, "Ewww!" says daddy.
Guess who's standing behind me...)


"Just kidding - good girl!"


"Let's go back in the house..."


These steps are freakin' HUGE...


Um, help? A little help here? 7 week old needs assistance?  
YO, BIG DUDE!!


"Oops - sorry!"
No biggie, daddy - just remember this when I shred your underwear later...


Ok - so this is "home," these are my "people," this is my "family..."


I can dig it.


Warm, cozy, comforted, safe. All is good.


Happy Father's Day, daddy.


Eat, poop, sleep, repeat. I got this gig. See you tomorrow!


Thanks for joining us for Phabulous Photo Phriday! Tune in next week to hear BekaV say...

I was SUCH a cute puppy! Oh, and the underwear thing? 
I wasn't kidding. Hee hee hee...

No comments: