The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, February 01, 2013

A Study In Response

I posted this as my FB status, but it was making my head spin enough to earn its own place on the blog. Sorry to repeat myself, but sometimes repetition is the only way a lesson gets drilled into my thick head. 

Observed from a recent viral war going on...

"18% gratuity added." - Applebee's

"I give God 10%..." - Pastor

"Really?" - Server

"Outta here." - Applebee's

"*%#*%*#*%*#!!!" - Indignant secular populous

"Cheap idiot!" - Indignant religious populous

"Sigh..." - Jesus

*the above does not indicate an agreement, disagreement, approval, disapproval or other inclination toward any of the actions or discourses commented on. Just an observation, folks - mostly on my own reactions.*

No comments: