The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

And then there were four... (weekly weigh-in)

Lost a bit over a pound this week, which is good. We're starting to turn it around, and get over the plateau. Waiting for a call back from the counselor to get started with that.

So, I hear you ask, did you make it to the park?

YES!!!

We did indeed go for a walk last night, with Hannah. Well, I watched them walk... fast... far ahead of me. :-) As for me, I did it on foot instead of the chair, and it went pretty well, although near the end of the return trip, I wasn't sure I'd make it back to the car. Vicki, being the amazing beloved one that she is ran to the car, got out my chair, and rolled it back to me. Then, Hannah & Vicki decided to kick it into warp drive, and ran whilst pushing the chair. WoooHooo!!! "I'm the king of the world!!!!!!"

Wonderful, even when my legs were giving out on me. Now, will they make it to day five? Tune in tomorrow, same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel!! :-)

No comments: