The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Three days in a row!

OK - an hour on Monday, just about an hour on Tuesday, and 40 minutes on Wednesday. Can the Olsons actually make it to walk (and wheel) at the park every day this week? Stay tuned to find out!

Yup - we've actually made it every day so far. We are just loving our time getting out and moving. We're even making plans to get up way early tomorrow morning, just to make sure we get a walk in to start the day.

We'll see what the scale says tomorrow - I've been moving, but also eating a bit more than I should. So, we'll see.

I'm really really anxious to get a trike. Or at least to get my bike fixed and see if it will work for now. It would be amazing to cruise through the park, and be able to actually use my arms the next day. TVM, I don't know how you do it each day. One thing is for sure - I don't ever want to arm wrestle you!

Blessings, friends! Get out and enjoy the great weather, for certainly it won't last. This is Michigan, after all... :-)

No comments: