The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Then and now

A couple of pics from our trips to The Shack - one in February, and one in August. You see if you can figure out which is which. Needless to say, it's an amazing place any time of year!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I hope that you and Vicki had a marvelous time relaxing in such a beautiful place. Both images are striking and amazing in their own way. Just as the seasons change in their turn, so do we. I'm proud of the hard work you're putting into your health in this season of life...