The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another great class!!!

Went to another jewelry class last night, and learned to make a VERY cool bracelet called Floating Orbs. Vicki loves this one! :-D I actually liked this one better than the last bracelet I learned, because although they both use needle and thread (which I'm not as good at - I work better in wire), I found that this one was a little less tedious for me to do. Not that I'll never make another millipede bracelet - just that I enjoy this one more. I'll try and post a picture of it - we're working on getting pictures of my pieces on our website... which still needs to be designed...

So, Blog Friends - anybody need some custom jewelry? :-D I've got a few pieces for family on the books, as well as a commission that I'll be finishing this weekend. And I really enjoy this work. Can I make a living at it? Doubt it.

But who knows what the Lord has in store... I sure don't, :-D

No comments: