The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I loves my nieces to pieces!!


I know that by posting this, I risk another large salvo from Hannah of nephew pictures... but hey, when you've got the world's most ultra-cute nieces, you just gotta let it show! Here's (l to r) Kara, Adrianna, and Kassandra, all smiles with Weird Uncle Cal.

And, yes, they do call me that. I told them to. :-D

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hmmmm...where do I have 700 pictures of Buddy at my disposal....OHhhh that's right on my computer! Be prepared for what's coming next. ;)

But your neices look very adorable in the picture as well. :)

Cal said...

I'll be avoiding your blog for the next few weeks... nothing personal. :-D

Amanda said...

It's really good to see you smile. :)