The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A great Ramen recipe

I tried an experiment tonight for supper, and it came out great! It's a Ramen noodle frittata. (if you don't know what a frittata is, Google it - it's a great dish, and has many varieties) Anyway, check it out at All Recipes. This one is vegetarian (depending, of course, on what flavor of vegetarian you are - I think Hannah would eat this one), and there's another one that includes ham in the recipe here. The thing I love about the first one is that it's all done on the stovetop - the second one is finished in the oven. (which is typical for most frittatas) So, we have a recipe that is done in about 15 minutes (a bit longer if you have to shred cheese), only includes like 4 ingredients, and makes use of Ramen - what's not to love?

Vicki's rating? "LOVE IT!" Which is, of course, the most important consideration. :-D

Did you notice that I've learned to put links right into what I'm writing? I love it when I learn something new... but perhaps I love it a little too much... sorry. I'll get over it soon...

No comments: