The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Progress - it's a beautiful thing...

Vicki mentioned fall convocation today, and that she had to stop and pick something out of the catalog for her 20 year award. And, had things not gone the way they did, I would have been doing that too...

So my intent was to write an entry that deals with how disappointed I was about not making 20 years... At least, it was until I read my last posting, and realized that I'm not all that broken up about it. My path is different now, and the person who would have been at 20 years today is not the person who sits here, getting ready to transfer a tape to CD for a friend, maybe work on some commission jewelry pieces that I need to finish, and get more done on my CD.

Besides - the REALLY important anniversary comes next August - when my sweetie and I celebrate 25 years. All others aren't that big a deal. :-D

Have fun picking out your prizes, friends... I think I got the best one. :-D

No comments: