The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, January 05, 2007

I draws what I likes, and I likes what I drew...


Immortal words of Bert the Anything Man (Dick Van Dyke) from Mary Poppins. My kind of guy - one day, a sidwalk chalk artist, next day a chimney sweep, and at the end he's selling kites. (oh - and the whole one-man-band thing!) Definitely a role model. Let's see...

(to the tune of Chim-Chimeney... or whatever the heck it is...)

When clad in Optivisor and "bending wire" - "I makes what I likes, and I likes what I do."

After a gig - "I plays what I likes, and I likes what I... um... blew?"
(that one didn't quite roll off the tongue as lyrically...)

On being a house hubby - "I takes Ezri out, and she does her doo-doo."
(eeewwwww... Sorry.)

It's just about a year since I became an anything man. And I likes it. :-D Think I'll go bend some wire, after Ezri... never mind.

(walks away, whistling "Chim-Chim-Something-Something-Whatever"...............)

No comments: