The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Titles of the non-rich and non-famous...

I thought this one was cute...
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Sir Carlton the Sonorous of Westley Waterless
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
And, as for my dulcet darling...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Countess-Palatine Victoria the Apocalyptic of Giggleswick under Table
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

And, if you don't think Vicki is Apocalyptic, you haven't seen her when she's ticked at me...

No comments: