The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Monday, April 02, 2007

A good time was had by all...

It was my first experience playing a coffeehouse, and it was a good one. Not a lot of folks there, but it was a good place to "get my feet wet." :-D Thanks to all who stopped by, as well as to those who couldn't make it and sent a note.

I learned a bit, and I think I'm going to get some demos out to other places and see what comes of it. Wheee!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yeah, I was one of those who couldn't make it but wish I could have! I'm glad it was a good experience.