The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, April 06, 2007

So, notice something new around here?...

Yup. There it is. My own store. Another shameless self-promotion to get people to buy my music. :-D And, I didn't even have to do anything to set it up - those amazing folks from CD Baby did all the grunt work, and gave me a store that I can copy anyplace. Soon, it'll get added to www.captaincal.info.

But, the cool part is, you can sample the songs without going anyplace. Which is pretty sweet indeed! Whoo hoo! Geekiness abounds!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm off in a couple hours to put thoughts of selling music and making a living aside. Our church is open all day today for folks to pray and meditate, from noon to three there will be readings from the Word, and 10 minute sets of music each half hour, so I'll be playing from around 1pm to 3pm. So, wherever you choose to observe Good Friday, take some time today to remember our Lord.

Easter blessings, my friends!

No comments: