The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Just for the record...

Yes, I do have the new Harry Potter book.

Yes, I have read it.

Yes, I know which characters die.

No, I'm not going to tell you.

Yes, I do know how the book ends.

No, I'm not going to spill the beans on that either.

Yes, I certainly can understand that you're sick of all the Harry Hype.

No, I don't hope Harry was eaten by a hippogriff.

Yes, I do know what a hippogriff is.

No, I'm not going to explain it to you here.

Yes, I did enjoy the book - a lot.

Yes, I did read the ending first. And yes, that always gets a "comment" from Vicki.

Yes, Vicki is reading the book now.

And, yes, that's why I'm not saying anything about it.

Yes, we do have all 7 books. And all of them in audio form.

No, at this time we're not lending them out. Except to certain people who shall remain nameless.

Yes, I can understand why you would call me that name. And no, I don't blame you a bit.

Yes, I'm done with this. You can move on. :-D

No comments: