The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I pray...

... for a spirit of peace in a time of uncertainty.

... for a vision through God's eyes, rather than my own.

... for a heart that seeks His agenda, and not how I think things should be.

... for His grace on our country.

... for continued freedom to serve Him, to worship Him, and to live according to His word.

... for His will to be done, not mine.

... for His plan to succeed, not mine.

... for His glory, not the glory of people.

... for His sovereignty.

... for obedience, to honor those who will "rule over us."

... for His hand of guidance for those who will "rule over us."


Kýrie, eléison;
Christé, eléison;
Kýrie, eléison


No comments: