The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MacJournal ROCKS!!!!!!

I have been evaluating some journaling software called MacJournal. Tonight, we bought it. :-D

(Oh, and windows peeps - stay tuned. This isn’t just for MacHeadz...)

I LOVE MacJournal - allows me to write offline, then in one push of a button send it to the web. It’s not expensive, just really really good software.

NOW FOR THE COOL PART...

I was nosing around in the software, and found something called “Download Entries From Blog.” That sounded interesting, so I did...

*BAM!*

The entire contents of The W’s W’s, all the way back to 2005, are now on my computer. Stories that might one day be part of a book or an article. Stuff that I need to re-read. All on my computer.

I LOVE MacJournal!

Windows Peeps - this is YOUR moment...

There’s also WinJournal, for the Windows person in all of us... of you. I’m a Mac person, now. Really. Totally.

Check it out at Mariner Software. They have a 15 day trial, so might be worth playing with.

And, I found that they offer their other products at a nice discount when you purchase one. I picked up StoryMill - a great program for writing stories, a novel, or who knows?

GOOD STUFF! Cal’s gonna be blogging more, I think.

No comments: