The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Placeholder, thanks to Beka...


Two of my favorite things... a big ol' ball of yarn, and a big ol' ball of warm doggie. There's winter comfort right there, my friends.

I'm pondering something rather heavy at the moment, so as she always does so well, Beka steps in to fill in the gap. Thank you, baby dog...


"You're welcome, dad. Although I must remind you that it is customary to provide some sort of compensation for good service... 15% minimum, although more is recommended for exemplary service. Universal doggie currency (bacon strips) preferred. Thank you for coming in - have a pleasant day..."

*sigh* Hand me that bag of doggie bacon strips, would you?

No comments: