The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Shade Of My Heart

For 31 Years she's been my one and only Valentine...


And nothing has changed...


At least, in my eyes, nothing has changed.

"I'm for you and you're for me, and we've been set apart...
Place me like a seal, over your heart." 
- Sara Groves

I love you, Shade of my Heart.

Thanks for coming along on a semi-sappy edition of Funny Friday. Tune in next time to hear BekaV say...


"Your ONLY valentine?? ONLY?? Excuse me - the name is Beka VALENTINE Olson... As in, VALENTINE! Sheeeesh!... What am I, chopped liver???

Mmmm............. Liver...

What was I saying??"




No comments: