The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

TBT/PhotoPhriday/SillySaturday/StopItAlready!

Let's see... To fulfill my Fluffy Goodness responsibilities...

Throwback: Things I've used for Organ Shoes...

Oh yes... Oh yes, I did.
The longest-running of the group - known as "The Old and Busted..."
And the new member of the group - "The New Hotness."

One of these things is NOT like the others... Thank you to a special friend, who got me properly outfitted for some summer organ gigs.

And, there is a distinct possibility that these babies will be evolving sometime soon... perhaps something in PURPLE? Stay tuned...

Ok - on to PhunnyPhriday...


For some reason, our "girls" (Kira, then Ezri, and now B-Dog) always seem to give me "the look" when I'm driving - the look that says, "Are you sure Mom is ok with you driving this thing without her? I mean, you don't seem to do it all that well. It's a lot nicer when she drives. Are you SURE you have permission from her?..."

Yup. Every one of them.

Or is it just me?

Don't answer that.

And, for SillySuperSaturday, I leave you with this deep thought...


Have a spiffy weekend, my peeps.

No comments: