The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Down we go... (weekly weigh-in)

Well, it's Thursday, which means weigh-in and clinic and class... And, another milestone. The first time I did the fast, I got just a smidge over the 100 lb. mark - in the neighborhood of 386. Today, we're at the lowest I've been since starting this whole thing last April - 383.4! Over 100 lbs lost, and falling. The total today was 6.4 pounds - not the 17 I did last week, but a nice chunk for one week. On we go, into week 3...

No comments: