The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Welcome to CaptainCal.Info!

Thanks to some VERY slick work from my beloved Vicki, and the ever-amazing Ryan (aka "Ironbutt"), we have something up on our very own website. It's enough to give contact information, some info about my musical gigs and storytelling, and a little bio information. Not to mention a nice picture of our family, including The Girls, Ezri and Kira.

We needed it to at least have that much, since I'm getting a mailing ready to go to area retirement communities about doing musical programs or background music at their facilities, and we didn't want to send the mailing and then have to follow up with contact info.

Want to see the newly hatched and hopefully soon to expand site? Check out www.captaincal.info.

In the future, we'll have expanded sections on music, storytelling, add in some things about the jewelry I make, and (hopefully this summer) release information about my CD.

Thank you, Ryan - you rock! And, thank you, Vicki, for believing in me when I stopped believing. I love you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks great!