The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Monday, May 22, 2006

You say it's your birthday...

And a lovely time was had by all.

Great service at Church Sunday am, even though Tammie just happened to mention that it was my birthday... (just wait until September, dear...) Then out for lunch after with some dear friends, Tammie & Greg & Georgelets, and Matt & Sam & Mulderlet.

Sunday night, we had a little snackie at Red Robin, and Vicki didn't even "out" me to the waiter, so no singing RobinFolk. What a nice present! :-D

Today, the final birthday bash over lunch at Mongolian BBQ with Hannah, and as Amanda told me to, I ate a sundae the size of my head. Not quite that big, but still...

Now, enough celebrating. Time to move on to jewelry, and other errands for a Monday. Including a ride in the park, hopefully. And, as Vicki has informed me, nothing but salad to eat for the rest of the day. :-D

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Happy Birthday - more importantly wishing you a happy life of family and friends that love you, a God that provides for your every need, and a few laughs along the way.