The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!

Regular readers of The W's W's (the Very Few, the Semi-Proud) know that we are Cirque Du Soleil fans. We've seen three of the shows live (Varekai, Drallion and Quidam), and it's my semi-goal to see all of the shows sometime. (Except for one - which shall not be named. It's a Las Vegas resident show, and I was sad when Cirque decided to do it...) After my life changed in 2006, I was expecting that my Cirque days were over - not much money left for extravagnaces like shows.

Two new shows have come out since we last went - Corteo and Kooza (the newest one), as well as a couple of resident shows and two arena shows. (Delirium and Saltimbanco, which used to be a touring show before being converted to an arena show) Well, I was looking over the tickets, found a couple of perfect seats in the cheap section, and before you could say "Happy Birthday To Me!", we are going to Columbus OH to see Cirque!!!! :-D

(Yes, that birthday remark was made for me, btw. May 21st, to be precise.)

It'll be good to see Cirque again. And good to go on a road trip like that again. My spirit needs a bit of that, as do we all. Doesn't have to be a big honkin' thing - just a small break to refresh us. :-D

And a small break at White Castle. A few of them, actually. But no Waffle House - you gotta draw the line someplace.

No comments: