The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The summer o' Frenz is done...

Well, with a lot of balloon sculptures and some fun stuff (including Vicki and Tyrone, the Snapper Duck), we had our last storytime at Frenz on Plainfield this morning. A good time was had by all.

So, would I do it again next summer? Yes... with a couple of changes. I learned a LOT this summer, and I'd make good use of it next time.

Rich from Frenz in Rockford has been asking when we're going to do some stories out there, so we'll see. Captain Cal may be coming to Rockford sometime this fall.

In the meantime, it was a fun summer, but I'm glad to be finished. Time to press toward the finish line with the new album. :-D

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Hey friend:

Never been to your blog before...I like! Let's keep in touch. Hope to see you do music sometime again soon.

Hugs to you and Vicki,
Suzie