The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The arrival cometh...

Got word on Friday that the Anla'shok is in transit - should be here on Wednesday, which is both Vicki's Birthday and International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Talk about a celebration... riding the Anla'shok, toasting my beloved's birthday, and yelling "Avast, ye scurvy dogs!!" at passing bikes on the bike trail. Should be a wonder to behold.

If you don't know what the Anla'shok is, see August's posts. :-D

Life is really good. My focus is to remember all lessons learned in the valley, so that I don't get too comfortable on the mountain and have everything go splat when I roll down the other side.

God is good. Always. :-D

No comments: