The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Why you should NEVER mess with Vicki...

Let's see... what quotes should I do here?
"Say hello to my little friend..."
"Hasta la vista, reptile..."
"It's an 88 magnum - it shoots through schools..."
"Be afraid... be very afraid..."
"Goodbye, Mr. Anderson..."
"'How was that?' 'Not bad.' 'For a girl' 'For a girl?? That was not bad for RAMBO.'"
"First you put your two knees close up tight..."
(oops - that last one was from later in the evening, whilst watching Haunted Honeymoon)

Thanks, Dan and all the IS folks - a fun time was had by all. And no, I'm NOT going to buy Vicki a rifle. She's WAAAAAAY too good with it.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Holy cow! That's a scary sight.

But then again, I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!

Cal said...

Denise - true dat. You should have seen the mouse she was shooting at.

As in, COMPUTER mouse. And, for the record, she got it!

Jer - indeed it is. :-D If I could think of a creative way to work this into the slides for Sunday morning, you know I'd do it. :-D

Anonymous said...

It is always good when you can reference Spaceballs!