The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

iThink, therefore iAm...

It's no secret that I've become one of "those..." No, not one of "THOSE..." Sheesh...

I'm a converted Windows person, sucked into the maelstrom of the Mac. I've been Appled, and there's no going back. I now look for the close window button on the left, I use the Apple key instead of control, and when switching windows, I press a focus button instead of ALT-TAB.

*sigh*

So, this one's for my fellow MacHeads... Windows folks, you can depart the boat at this point. Exit is straight back, and to the left.

My friend Bill mentioned this to me Sunday, and I'm excited. Apple has released iLife '09, resplendent with all sort of improvements and goodies. I've recently become a fan of iWork - actually like Pages better than Word. (*shudder* - sorry... loyalty spasm going off)

Here's the payoff... If you purchase the Mac Boxed set from the Apple store, you get iLife '09, iWork '09 AND OS X Leopard ALL for $169!!! That's like getting OS X FREE!!!

So, now I can use the latest editions of iLife and iWork, and upgrade my MacBook from Tiger to Leopard! WOW!!

As Vicki so truly put it, "you were born to be a Mac person..." Too true...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

paul wants to get a mac
so remember all of his mac comments when he gets one
he is doing it all under the cover of it would make programing his iphone easier....really its one big lie.