The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My local forecast

Doctors will tell you that there's no scientific basis for the claim that people with arthritis or other joint disorders can feel changes in the weather.

People with those conditions will tell you that the doctors are full of... lack of information. :-)

I always know when there's a big change afoot in the weather - if all of a sudden, I'm finding it difficult to even walk through the house, and I haven't been doing something dumb like standing for a couple of hours or riding my bike at mach five for 30 miles or so (pause for lovely visualization of what that would be like... *sigh*), then I can pretty much expect to see something on the horizon when I check out the forecast.

"When the Weatherball is Blue, Colder Temperatures Are Due... When Cal's Legs are Aching, Crappy Weather is in the Making..."

So, if you notice me with my cane, you might want to get an umbrella. If you see me in my chair, might be time to board up the windows. If I'm crawling, run for cover. :-D

By the way - thunderstorms possible tomorrow. I knew that yesterday. :-)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Way Funny!