The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Three at last! Three at last!

Great - now he's misquoting Martin Luther King... :-)

Quick note - normally, my ride in the part is an up down thing... Go one way, head back. North, South. (or, "strike that. reverse it. thank you.")

Today, however, I made one more. Now, an up-down is around 3 miles, give or take a goose or two. This time, I made just shy of three trips, which is around 4.5 or so, with some large geese included.

Felt good. I'll be limping the rest of the day, but I'll be smiling as well! :-)

No comments: