The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Quick update

Just have a sec to catch up - I'll hit the details later...

I've mentioned in previous posts that I'm trying to find out where my creativity went - it seems that area of me has gone to sleep... Well, during counseling last night, I think I finally found out where it shut down. And who knows, maybe knowing that will give me some help in waking it back up again. Or, at least I'll understand where it went, and I can keep an eye out for it when time and life allow it to bloom again...

Riding is so good for my spirit! I did around 4 miles this morning, and will hopefully hit another 3 tonight.

AND, if they are working on schedule, my trike MAY get shipped out today! :-)

Good stuff. Real good stuff! :-D

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm sure your creativity will come back-it took time to disappear so it will take time to come back to you. You are definately going in the right direction!