The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Day 14

For the 14th, Vicki got the 4th season of Smallville (1 box, 4th season).

Oh - and I got a six shot Nerf gun. The better to blast my boss with. Thinkgeek.com actually has a section for "Cubicle Warfare." Gave me a lot of great ideas, but I think I'll just keep my trusty Nerf gun and keep it simple. And, the micro darts make a sound if you fire them across the room. Way too much fun, although Vicki just rolls her eyes at me.

It also has rubber darts, which are great for hitting the white board at one end of the room, or the metal cabinet on the other. Great stress buster. :-D

Vicki did get excited about one thing - we tested the gun to see what it feels like to get hit by one of these little puppies. I say WE - I mean, SHE fired, and I was the target. She laughed as she unloaded 6 Nerf darts into my back...

No comments: