The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Day 16 & 17

On Day 16, Vicki got 16 mix 'n' match kisses - she can choose from carmel filled ones, peanut butter filled ones, or... um... the other type. We'll see which she chooses - I know Amanda will want to know.

For Day 17, she found 17 Get Out Of Trash Free cards. I know, I know - isn't the trash the husband's job?... Well, yes. But not here. Anyway, there we are.

And, I now have TWO pair of boots. I'm a regular shoe animal. :-D

No comments: