The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Oi! I'm way behind!!

OK - here's the short short version...

Day 9: 9 Nien coupons - trumps all other plans, when she just feels like doing nothing...

Day 10: didn't really have anything in mind, but I found her a tool kit for the house. That'll work.
(and lest you roll your eyes at a husband buying tools for his wife, remember this is Vicki we're talking about. She does all the fixing of stuff around here. You really don't want to see what I do with tools...)

Day 11: 11 hug coupons.

Day 12: Volumes 1 and 2 of one of our favorite DVDs - Animusic. We LOVE Animusic, and she didn't even know that Animusic 2 was out yet. Sweet!

And, if you have NO idea what Animusic is, ask. It's AMAZING...

There. Caught up. I'll try to stay current... I may not succeed, but I'll try. After all, if at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin' 'til you do suck seed. :-D

No comments: