The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Day 2

In door #2, Vicki found 2 hugs. She's interpreting the rules a bit different than I expected, tho... Yesterday, it was 1 kiss. She redeemed that little gift a number of times yesterday. (I'd tell you how many, but Amanda would roll her eyes at me... again.) Today, it's groups of two hugs, again multiple times.

Somehow, I don't mind that she's changed the rules. :-D

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute. :) Glad it is going over so well!

Anonymous said...

Are you glad that Vicki DOES know how to at least make variations on the "rules" even if she isn't an over-creative-genius like you? -- Denise