The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Friday, June 08, 2007

A good night at Frenz

We had a great night at Frenz! And, some friends came to hear me play, which is SUCH an encouragement!! It means a lot when you know folks took time out of their busy lives, came all the way to Rockford, had to park many miles away because of the "start of summer celebration," (Rockford was wall-to-wall people on Friday night!) all to hear my music. Wow.

Thank you, friends... Vicki and I are grateful indeed!

The Captain jams on at Frenz in Rockford

No comments: