The Whistler's Dream

Everybody needs a dream...
Mine is to go to Oklahoma and play whistles for The Pioneer Woman. (Having been invited, not in a "creepy stalker" kind of way, for the record.) Heck, I'd play in a pup tent in the backyard for the joy of the cows and critters. What can I say? I'm a fan.
Everybody needs a dream...

Random Fluffy Foto!

Random Fluffy Foto!
Writing in bed, and Beka editing by ear. Really. The ear typed some letters. Really.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wednesdays are FRENZdays!!

Wednesday morning is the start of something new... for me, and for Frenz Coffee House on Plainfield. They are doing a summer story hour for families at 10:30am, and I'm the storyteller for the summer. :-D I was thinking I was going to be one of a few tellers, but Kevin the manager said, "you're it." Whoa. And, Yikes-A-Roni...

Good incentive to learn a BUNCH of new stories, as well as to polish up the ones I already know. GREAT incentive to drop many pounds - storytelling and magic take about 2 or 3 times the energy out of me that playing music does. If I don't drop over of a heart attack, it should be very good indeed.

So, if your kiddos say, "THERE'S NOTHING TO DO!", bring them to Frenz on Plainfield. Wednesday mornings, 10:30am until the end of summer. (except for July 4th, that is!) Hope to see you there...

And hope to make it through the summer. :-D

No comments: